Key West

We made it to Key West! We are getting provisions, doing repairs, and planning for our Bahamas crossing. I also challenged Cindy to a "campy" photo contest. She's winning, with a video of a floating tiki bar going two knots through the channel. Here's a few, so far, along with some random flower photos.
I'm not sure why GoogleMaps thinks we sailed down US 1 for a while.
"Uhm, yeah. I'll take the Mullet. To go.
Customers waiting for a table.
I winked back. Is that flirting?
We love this tree. It's like its own eco-system.
I think a parking ticket on the window would add.
Sponge Bob?
We picked up a few boat items...
Key West Social Club?
Their recruiting departments have different approaches.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wire You Doing This?

Au Revoir, St Bart's. Hello Antigua!